sábado, 7 de março de 2009

Your Eyes



When I look into your eyes
I see timeless beauty
that moves through the night,
A world only I can see...
And when I fall asleep
you move in me...
Diving in deep
setting yourself free...
This feeling compels us,
it's too strong to ignore.
My world bursts out in color
Like it never has before
your arms open a door
to a lost kingdom...
and as I walk throught it
all my fears shed away
like layers of clothes
I throw away...
your hands on my skin
are like electricity
reviving my dead body...
My heart is about to burst
by the overload of feeling
that you brought
overruling any other thought.
And now in my arms
all is well, all is perfect
your smile disarms
all of my madness...
Falling asleep by candlelight
I think to myself that
I never felt true love
until this night...

Sem comentários: