segunda-feira, 9 de março de 2009

heaven tonight



I saw heaven in his eyes so true
cutting through the darkness tonight
bringing shame to the fairest stars
because his is the brightest light
He burnt his name on my soul
without leaving any scars
He changed my empty world
when he held me in his arms...
And love will last forever
I want to believe!
Take hold of me like a fever!
I know you belong to me...
You filled the whole in my heart
with feelings I never knew before
And with each day that passes
I love you even more...
I open my new eyes
once blinded by lies
Now they see you
looking in your eyes so true...
I think sometimes
you're an angel sent from above
to pluck me from sadness
and show me how to love...
Looking now at the full moon
I realize you're all I think of
The first thing I think when
I wake up is
"when will I see you?"
and the last thing I think
as I fall asleep is
how much I love you...

Sem comentários: