segunda-feira, 16 de março de 2009

Dance with Death



The weekend brought heartache and Death is knocking at my door once more... Happiness sent it away for a brief period of time but Happiness got bored and went on it's way... she said she had places to be and people to see... She grew tired of me too much, too fast. And so, as you stomped my heart of glass and breaking it into a thousand million pieces that I won't ever put back together again, Death came knocking... I haven't let it in yet because I am still holding on to Hope... a small child usually playful and cheery... but now scared I might stop fighting and finally let Death in...
Death has been circling around my door for a long time... but Apathy and Numbness have managed to keep it at bay... But now... Now that Sorrow is here it'll be easier for Death to make it's way in my trembling house... this old house that was once colorful and happy... a perfect palace... and is now decayed and empty and cold... weary! Broken! I am broken... my heart is broken... I will never mend... and as I dive deeper into Sorrow's eyes, he mesmerizes me, he pulls me in and makes me want to dance with Death... Death is a whore! She loves everyone! She wants to seduce me once more... She wants me to open my door... The words she whispers are enticing and confusing... like a sea siren calling out to the seamen and causing their deaths... My teary eyes can take no more of this pain... it's like a thousand pins have been pushed through my heart all at once and at the same time. And as the blood pours out of me, the tears fall out of me like waterfalls... sad and unexplored waterfalls... The loss of blood should make me week... and it does at some point make my body feel week... but my eyes can't stop the tears from falling... and they fall... and fall... eternally fall... An everlasting pain... Sorrow is imortal... it can only disappear if Death is let in... That is why Sorrow is here... it wants to end it's own misery by letting in Death. But I am tired of fighting... Maybe I should just let go and dance with that whore Death...
I once said I would fight 'till my last breath... but you know what? I just want to lay down and give in because it's getting harder and harder to breathe...

Sem comentários: