terça-feira, 10 de março de 2009

forever more



I miss you so much
but you're always with me
in my lonely thoughts
running wild and free...
Set me free from all this sorrow
Take me away from all this madness
when I am safe in your arms
I forget all of my sadness...
You chased away all this death
with only one perfect kiss
Your smile is my breath,
it's my eternal bliss...
I close my eyes and breathe you in
like the moist air of the sea
I live in a dream and don't want to wake
I feel alive when you're with me.
And when we are apart
a dark cloud hangs over my head
but I close my eyes
and remember all you said...
Your words bring me light
on the darkest night
You wipe my tears with your fingertips
and you kiss my quivering lips
And I feel loved
like never before
And that's why I will love you
forever more...

1 comentário:

lonesome disse...

Monet :) copiona lool