segunda-feira, 16 de março de 2009

Never Been In Love...



You were always too scared to be alone, to stand on your own without a "sidekick", to have no one to talk to... and that's why I think you've never actually been in love, because fear was always your guide. You never alowed your heart to be trully open to the possibility of love. I know this because I was also dominated by the same fears as you... but I learnt how to live on my own and thus my heart slowly let love creep in. Before I knew it, I had fallen in love... with you. But your fears still dominate you and so I guess there's no hope for us... there won't be a time for us... There's nothing left... no heart, no fear, no hopes nor dreams... only the moon. I watch the moon from my window and try to hold on to the thought that maybe somewhere out there you're also looking up at it and thinking of me. The stars shine and the angel I once knew has fallen from grace... this angel is tottaly lost and can't find his way. So tonight I shall light a candle to guide him through this dark and everlasting night he finds himself in. I hope that someday he'll realize that it wasn't an illusion... that everything was in fact real.

And so, at 31, I find myself realizing that I finally learnt what love is all about... I thought I was empty and unable of feeling anything... but I was wrong... Hey! maybe someday I can love again... who knows? Or maybe not all is lost... Maybe the angel might find his way in the end...

Sem comentários: