quinta-feira, 8 de março de 2012

sickly ramblings

I've been feeling awful these past days and decided to go to the doctor's today because I was pretty sure I'd collpase during work. I'm crazy that way... I just push myself to the limit. So he sent me home and told me to stay in bed... I'm confined to my room untill monday. I have no idea what to do with myself... I mean... I can't just shut off my brain and lay in bed sniflling and coughing up a storm. I tried that during the afternoon... I lay in bed... it was quiet (sort of). I could hear the birds and cars passing by. I started to feel kind of depressed because I started thinking of how crappy my life really is and how I could fix it. I then thought I had to stop thinking and looked up at the ceiling (you know all of the blonde jokes that involve them looking at the ceiling and such... eh eh) but the sun hit a pretty groovy crystal swan I have on my dresser and all the images it made on the ceiling actually made me smile... and before I knew it I fell asleep.

Sem comentários: