sábado, 24 de março de 2012

In Dreams



I love you more than you love me
you are my world can't you see?
you have my soul 'till time stands still
and if it doesn't than you and I will
while the world keeps on turning
and everyone else goes on living
I'll be the still rock you stand on
untill everyone else here is gone
and you and I are the last that remain
in this world I dream every night...
In dreams is where I trully live
it's not wrong but also isn't right
that a person with so much to give
is still tethered to the past
wishing to be free at last
so I can trully start living
instead of watching it pass by
and I need to start forgiving
myself, you and the world
so I can again feel whole.
But for now in dreams is where I am
warm, happy, smilling, safe, alive...
where there's no one to blame or damn
on the outside I know I won't survive
I know I should be able to make do
but I am sure that I shall fall
because going through life without you
is no life I want, no life at all...

Sem comentários: