quinta-feira, 8 de março de 2012

reason to live



sipping tea and popping pills
wondering how to pay the bills
paper tissues on the floor
soaked up in tears I cried before
a stuffy nose to go with this headache
isn't enough to muffle my heartache
I try to keep lying to myself
pretending to be somene else.
But reality comes back everytime
like heads or tales on a dime
I flip the coin everyday
to see if I can still play
but it's a game I can't win
heads or tales both lead to sin
The world runs away in fear
they all just disappear
and I just stand still
with a broken heart to fill.
Turn back and save me!
mend my heart and set me free
give me confort, give me love
pretend I'm the one you think of
give me worn out sighs
give me more sweet lies
come back and save me
and let me be who I want to be
give me sympathy
give me a reason to be angry
I want to feel
anything that's real
I don't want to be a prop
I want my heart to stop
I want to close my eyes
I want more sweet lies
give me a reason to forgive
give me a reason to live...

Sem comentários: