sábado, 24 de março de 2012

Open Your Eyes



I am living out of place
where everyone ignores me
I can't stand to see my face
in my mirror because all I see
is a washed up shadow of a person
and I try to move but I am stuck
I try to play another version
but I'm all out of luck
forever trapped within myself
and if I close my tired eyes
I just wish I was someone else
that could believe all the lies
everyone tells and I lack...
will I ever find my way home?
will you ever find your way back?
These old streets I still roam
staring up at the blue skies
raising my voice cutting silence
waiting for you to open your eyes
and put an end to the distance...
So please open your eyes!
see me here waiting for you
before I kill the lights
and there's nothing else to do.
it's hard to give as it's hard to get
everything I do makes me feel this way
my words won't ever let you forget
Some time ago I heard somebody say
that it doesn't matter what I do
you always forget about my love
and I keep trying to remind you
that you're the one I think of.

Sem comentários: