quinta-feira, 20 de outubro de 2011

Withered












Light has faded from my eyes
poetry has left my lips
your name gone from my cries
my heart eclipsed

broken into a million small pieces
that no one in the world can see
for you it's beating ceases
even after all this time free

my soul still lingers
clasping what isn't there
remembers your soft fingers
running through my hair

your big blue stare
running me through
naked and bare
all for you!

But you weren't mine
you aren't mine still
I crossed the thin line
and followed my will

And now I live in hell
a baren place I created
I have broken and left my shell
for a love that was never fated.

All of your words, your sighs
the sweet look in your eyes
were all simple lies

that I thought true
because I believed you
because I loved you...

Sem comentários: