sábado, 29 de outubro de 2011

Loveless Pain

Tears run me through like knives
I am sure as the warm bright sun
That we lead wretched lives
Forgetting all the bad things we've done
The stars are like pinholes in the curtain of night
They remind me of the dirty pores of my skin
How can something so wrong feel so right?
And every sad tear I shed
shall overflow under the cold moon
For I am ashamed of the life I led
And now I'm surrounded by gloom
I still remember your unsettling grin
As you lay beside me on my bed
I still feel your warm breath
and I picture it all in my head
It all haunts me in my dreams
every excruciating word you said
that I try to drown with my screams...
Nothing is as it seems
but I can't hide the pain anymore
I don't think I'll ever love again
I already shut that door
It causes too much pain...
Someone is trying to get close...
All the questions he asks
the moves he makes
all he wants are the facts
of what made me break...
Love destroys the spirit
of anyone who dares give it.
I haunt the night
Away from light
Driving myself insane
with this loveless pain...

Sem comentários: