terça-feira, 25 de outubro de 2011

Gone



I ran from myself for far too long
now the memories have faded
like an old song
that has been bettered

I close my eyes and darkness seeps in
there's nothing left of the world
I once created and lived in
there is nothing left of my soul

This broken shell you call body
is but an empty vessel
for those who are angry
for those who are blissful...

I am bored of this life
I am tired of walking
the edge of a knife
constantly acting

and playing a part
that does not suit me
I gave away my heart
so I could be set free

but the emptiness took over
and the absence of emotion
is like a cronic blister
that you treat with caution...

I have lost all desire
I'm finished and done
there's no more fire
everything is gone.

1 comentário:

Eddy disse...

For one short moment, let me fall for this.
I like to call, my best creations "poetry", but there there's nothig like this!
Thank you for this one great picture you've painted, I am quite sure that whatever creation I will come up with, or whatever animation I will make the next morning will pale in comparison.
The perfect mirror of one's soul. This cannot be appreciated properly in words or pictures.