quarta-feira, 15 de junho de 2011

Heaven in your eyes




I dream of dreams
that are yet to come
where nothing is as it seems
and we all come undone
by thick waves of glitter
that suck me in deep
and spit me out bitter
I pray to fall deeper into sleep
into other layers of madness
roaming happier riding rainbows
leaving behind all this sadness
that I drown nightly on my pillows
secrets hidden well within
but brought forth by my eyes
through a hole of a pin
cutting through all the lies
people like to spread
they relish your pain
they love your blood flowing red
blood that they try to drain
leaving you merciless on the floor
looking up bare and humble
staring at the closing door
as your whole world crumbles...
I leave all that behind
and open my eyes to a new scene
I feel the warm sun on my skin
my memories wiped clean
and there's no wrong nor sin
only safety in your arms
only peace, only smiles
only the warmth of your charms
only heaven in your eyes...

Sem comentários: