terça-feira, 28 de junho de 2011

My Cage





The world impregnates me with thoughts of freedom and happiness... sometimes I have them at reach, so much that I can almost grasp them. But then she whispers in my ear and it all turns to dust and falls apart as I close my hands to hold on to any glimmer of hope or serenity... People plant the seeds of in my mind... seeds that start to grow and she kills with her winter cold words. In the place of her heart is a block of ice magically produced to never melt. The seeds die... but I create worlds where I roam wild and free just like the universe meant for me to be. I am an artist, a writer, a singer, a mother, a happy little piglet. I close my eyes and I'm there. I travel without moving. I visit places I long to see through books and websurfing and at night I dream them around me. Before I go to bed I sit at my window gazing up at the sky wondering if my life will always be this great big trap I built for me... this guilded cage she keeps me in to torture me at her will. I hide in the attic with my music and my writting but sometimes I just want to jump out the window. Other times I just want to disappear. Sometimes I imagine what it would be like if I just left. I can't quite reach the key to my guilded cage just yet. There is much more to endure, someone else to protect from her evil tortures. So I endure and one day it'll all come falling down on her like a ton of bricks and I won't be sorry at all. One day I'll earn my freedom and leave this prison I created for myself. It is all my own doing. So I accept it and live with the hope that one day I'll be free.

Sem comentários: