terça-feira, 21 de junho de 2011

Allergic Bronchitis - part II

Well the doc told me to stay at home for the next three days and this time not go back to work so quickly. He also told me to stay out of the sun and to bundle up. But the truth is I am freaking hot! All I want to do is take cold showers and just sit in front of a fan or stick my head in the freezer! And I also have a splitting headache... the most splitting of them all! I also want to sleep but can't... it just won't come. But I'm already used to that. Sleepless nights staring at the ceiling wondering when the shit will hit the fan. It's like I'm in some big-ass hellish waiting room just waiting to get stomped on. Squished like a little small hopeless and helpless ant. That's how I am feeling right now. In a blink of an eye my life can just come crumbling down like it always does. But the truth is... I don't know how much worse it can get. So... give it your best shot! I'm still fucking standing! I'm still here taking crap from everyone! BRING IT ON! I won't back down.

Sem comentários: