segunda-feira, 20 de junho de 2011

Allergic Bronchitis

I've been very ill lately with allergic bronchitis. My energy level is at it's lowest. I should be at home mending my sickly body but I am at work. Should I ask the doctor for some more down time? I had 3 days of confinement that nearly drove me crazy but now I am not feeling any better... actually I started to write this post yesterday and today I am feeling worse so I have an appointment with my doc again. I feel absolutely drained... mentally and physically. I just want to lay down and sleep for a whole year. This past year I've aged about 10 years! I am tottally destroyed. I don't think I'll ever be the same again. I feel powerless and sick all the time. My brain feels like it might explode any minute. My chest hurts so much that it feels like an elephant is sitting on it. My back... well... my back aches whatever position I'm in. My legs tingle and hurt. My feet are as swollen as a proud father's head. My eyes aren't sparkly anymore... they are just surrounded by the darkest circles you can imagine. My hands aren't fast and steady anymore and I just lost all joy or will to do anything or whatever. I just want to sleep...

Sem comentários: