segunda-feira, 2 de maio de 2011

Gone and back again

Hey everybody!

I went to Seville in Spain for a couple of weeks on an exchange program. I loved the city! And during Holy Week! The spanish people take Holy Week very seriously!

I went for a couple of days... experienced all I could experience (and tolerate... I'm not big on clubs or crappy music). I went to a live flamenco bar! It was my favourite experience! I walked those streets everyday for hours just taking it all in. But sadly, even surrounded by so many people of so many different places (there were many tourists around) I still felt alone.

So that's that... I went and now I'm back home. Still the same sad little girl hoping for better things to come. Hopefully the things I long for are not far ahead... :)

Santa Maria de la Sede Cathedral - Seville

Cathedral Ceiling


Sem comentários: