quinta-feira, 10 de março de 2011

FREE



I wish I could fly
way up high to the sky
grab a shinning star
put it in a glass jar
bring it down with me
for the world to see
it's fading beauty
but then I'd set it free
so it woun't turn into me
a zombified shadow
so small and hollow
of the person I used to be
the one that smiled
like a small child
the one who had dreams
and a life of schemes
the opposite of this shell
empty, hollow and unwell.
There's no where else to hide
I am dead inside.
Maybe I'll revive
and learn to survive
if purpose is found
to keep me bound
to this cruel existence.
At a distance
I can see you there
happy and fair
smiling and waving
walking but not moving
a glimpse of hope
that helps me cope
with this misery
being set free
by the one I dream of,
and by love!

4 comentários:

Unknown disse...

me gusta

Edna disse...

Gracias! :)

isa disse...

olá :)
convido-a a visitar o meu blog de bijuteria/artesanato:

www.atelierizzy.blogspot.com
obrigada

Rossana disse...

hola, eres muy buena escribiendo porfavor pasa por mi blog