segunda-feira, 23 de maio de 2011

Until the End of Time

As day turns to night
my heart weighs heavy
you're out of sight.
my tears are steady
and I fear I might
not be ready
for this fight.
you are my love
my burning light.
the one I think of
when I go to bed at night
until dawn's first light.
you appease the tormented sea
that raged inside of me
the clouds disappear
whenever you're near
my heart starts to race
when you touch my face
when I look in your eyes
I fall into a pool of sighs
and in your protecting arms
I succumb to all of your charms
I close my eyes and realize
you silenced my cries
I leave you with a soft kiss
you're the one I'll always miss
24 hours are too long for me
I know you agree...
I wish time would sit still
and bend to my will
So that I could always be with you,
and remember what I already knew...
I am yours and you are mine
until the end of time...

Sem comentários: