sábado, 8 de novembro de 2008

Is This Desire?


paisagem fotografada da minha janela (no minho - Arcos de Valdevez)

Friday night... I am at home... semi-drunk (it's my sister's birthday) but I don't really want to go out. I just want to sit here... waiting for you. I enjoy talking with you... sharing dreams, thoughts, fantasies, likes&dislikes... You intrigue me...

The rain stopped. Everytime I come up north it rains. People are talking outside. Kids are playing... happily. I'm sitting here... trying to make sense of life and times ahead...

I am at the window staring outside at the lights that flicker in the dark and my mind is completely blank. There is no particular thought or feeling I can identify... my body and soul are both numb. Will the numbness subside when you come? Will it slowly fade away with each word you write? Will your words fill me and make me tremble? Is this desire?

Sem comentários: