segunda-feira, 11 de julho de 2011

things we say... things we write.



Sometimes the things we write are the things we can't say. But what if we can't write what we want to put out there? What if the universe isn't ready for what we have to say or write? What I write is not a mirror of who I seem to be. The person that I am would never write what you sometimes read here. I am not a person who speaks up... I utter the things I think people want to hear from me. So I guess I don't say anything at all. I write what I feel. And it helps me deal with the messed up world around me. And if what I write touches someone out there through the vastness of cyberspace then I'll feel accomplished. What I say and what I write are two separate worlds even though what I write is what I feel and think... society keeps me from saying what I need to say. I've always been the odd duckling. I'll always be the odd duckling... but I'll be the odd duckling with writen words left behind... words that couldn't be said before. Words that need to be read and remembered. One day far from now I'll read all the stuff I wrote here on my blog and remember everything... a rush of feelings and of blood will flow through me and my memories will be mine and of the universe.

Sem comentários: