sexta-feira, 8 de julho de 2011

Angel of Death



The angel of death came to me in a dream last night. She told me to live now before she comes back for me. I don't know how long I still have left... nobody does. Our expiration date is unknown. And I guess it's better that way. A couple of years ago I went through hell with depression and I thought I was past that but lately I haven't been felling so hot. It's like I don't know who I am. I've never known who I was but the past couple of years I've been at peace... My heart was calm. But now... these past few days... It's like I come full circle. I am starting to doubt myself again. I still don't know who I am and that thought is slowly trying to break out of the back of my mind. I hear the clock ticking inside of me... I think of my life before and what it's like now. All the people I had... they all left. I guess the people in your life always leave. Friends... Family... and your left with a whole in your chest that you can't fill no matter how hard you try. But you have to try or there's no point to anything. I don't want to be a zombie anymore. I want to be myself. I want to be the person I always thought I'd be. I want to be the person I know I can be. I want to be me. I wish I knew how to be me. So I guess I'll take the Angel of Death's advice and live.... because you never know when your number is up and you expire...

Sem comentários: