segunda-feira, 27 de abril de 2009

Psycho Killer - Talking Heads



This is one of my favorite songs by the Talking Heads (the video is an amateur "something" I found on youtube... I was just after the song... the rest is not so relevant... you can still watch it... whatever!). I still love listening to it today. It attaches itself to your brain and you can't stop singing it... it's AWESOME! I've been mumbling it these past weeks... everywhere... even when I go grocery shopping. Will I mumble it (maybe shout it?) when I go to the dentist? Absolutely!

About the word "absolutely"... I love it! I think it's my favorite word in the whole world. I'm obsessed by it! I love saying it! It sounds... oh, soooo sexy! The way it rolls from the tip of your tongue... I keep saying it over and over and over... when I'm alone I say it out loud... when I'm around people I think it... I feel it... I sometimes even whisper it... or mumble it and people ask me "what did you say?" and I reply "nuthin"... It's my recent obsession... Am I crazy? unstable? a lunatic? psycho? who cares... I'm just me... ABSOLUTELY! :)

Sem comentários: