terça-feira, 28 de abril de 2009

The One



I am the girl who came from the sea
I'm the girl who doesn't know how to be...
I'm the one you want to kiss
I'm the one who'll bring you bliss...
I am the girl of your dreams
who came to silence your screams...
I'm the one you'll want to meet
with whom no one can compete...
I'm the girl who'll make you smile
the one who'll always walk that extra mile...
I'm the girl with the softest skin
the one that will make you sin...
I'm the girl you'll want to taste
I'm the one whose time you won't waste...
I'm the one you'll want by your side
I'm a girl with nothing to hide...
And I'm the one who'll always be here
always loving and sincere...
I'm the one who'll hold your hand
to walk with you on grass or sand...
I'm the one you'll pledge your life to
as I pledge mine to you...
I'm the girl you'll want to keep
the one who'll make you fall deep
into a pool of everlasting love
from which you'll never climb out of...
I'm the girl, you know it's true
I'm the only one for you...
I am the girl who came from the sea
and I'm the one who'll set you free...