quarta-feira, 8 de abril de 2009

Longing...



If I could shed the world I would fly to you and perfection would be at my fingertips... A work of art before me that I would spend hours gazing upon it's beauty... I would close my eyes and listen to your voice and I would just think to myself: "wow!". Though we are miles apart you are always with me... in my thoughts... in my heart. And if I could change the world I would make it so we could be together.... laugh together... sit together in silence... watch movies together... and I could finally look into your eyes and say: "everything is going to be alright"... If I could change the world... I would make it so. Loneliness would not be a word we would know much about. It would be a distant memory... And if I had my way I would always stand with you... against all odds!

But for now... I only see you in my dreams... and even there your voice soothes me. I hear you calling out for me and I always wake up restless and powerless because I haven't the power to move across time and space... If I had such power... I would move mountains and cut through time to be with you... we would melt into one and we would live forever...

Sem comentários: