sábado, 11 de abril de 2009

In his arms


In my dreams we meet each night
and we burn in eternal fire...
I embraced perfection and light
as I dreampt of desire.
There is no past, no future
Only present... in his arms.
When his hand touches my cheek
distant memories fade away
and nothing else exists but us
and this bed on which we lay
naked and understanding love
for the very first time...
My small and cold fingertips
ran tiredly through his body.
I kissed his soft lips
and much deserved bliss rushed in
like the high tide that submerges
the seashore that we should walk...
"Why must we wake?" - you asked
I held you stronger in my arms
and with eyes wide open
I could see the brightness
that his perfect soul gleams.
A sense of peace invades me
when I dream of his sweet voice.
And looking in his eyes
when we are making love
time stands still and lays down
and silence is filled with sound
heaven is here in his arms...

Sem comentários: