quarta-feira, 31 de dezembro de 2008

R.I.P. 2008



2008... a year to remember? Or a year to forget? To tell you the truth I can't quite remember (or maybe I don't really want to) if this past year was reasonable or not. New people came into my life as other people left it... There were times when I thought I couldn't go on... and times when all I wanted was to be left alone... other times I felt lonely... and other times I cried... but sometimes I smiled... and other times I found beauty in places I never thought beauty could ever be found.

2008 as just been laid to rest and so I have decided to lay all of my fears and doubts to rest with it. I've buried all of the sorrow along with the year 2008 - a year to remember... a year to forget... people died, people were born... and I was reborn! If I didn't know better, I would say that 2008 was just a dream... a bad dream from which I am slowly waking from. I hope 2009 ROCKS! I hope 2009 brings happiness and love. Love... I don't even know what it is anymore... I find that love has become a lot like utopia - the unatainable dream...
And thus I bury the year 2008 and my sorrows with it - R.I.P. 2008!

Sem comentários: