quinta-feira, 4 de dezembro de 2008

Letter To (someone)



Dear (whomever),

I am sitting here, once again, waiting for a sign... from you (whoever you might be) or from above... anything... nothing... I am weary. I am sitting here trying to find the right words to express these mixed feelings inside of me. I am alone. I am waiting for you still... With eyes closed and open arms... waiting for you to lay your head to rest on my lap, waiting for you to caress my rosy cheek and whisper words of desire... waiting for that one lascivious and loving kiss... the perfect one, above all others...

Life is but a moment and we're all busy worring about trivialities and absurdities that we don't even have the sense to stop and reflect on what is really important. We don't stop to apreciate what we have. We take everything for granted and only figure out what it is (or was) when it's gone. But then it'll be too late to retrieve it, to mend what we've broken. And we have none but ourselves to blame.

But I am still standing still while others rush through life and I am waiting for you. So come, my love and make haste for the night is upon us. The dawn hurts my eyes as I sit here relishing in the thought of you, with renewed hopes that one day you might come and breathe life back into me...