quinta-feira, 4 de julho de 2013

Last Breath



I must cry so that I may write
I am empty but still I fight
I fight and make a big fuss
I fight for you, I fight for us

I toss and I turn at night in my bed
thoughts stir in the dark, in my head
I feel the sun and I haven't slept
my face is damp but I have not wept

the madness that is locked within
is only lust wrapped in original sin
A lust for life, for everything!
a passion for him, for nothing...

Because my everything is just nothing
even though it might be something
it will never be enough to fill me
my life will always be an endless plea

A longing burning me up inside
a secret that I cannot seem to hide
boiling blood running in my veins
a feeling that binds me up in chains

a kiss that in my dreams he stole
ravishing and taking me whole
so much so I fear I am close to death
with a kiss to seal my last breath.


Sem comentários: