terça-feira, 28 de maio de 2013

Simple Soundtrack



mom crashed dad's mercedes
he wasn't too happy about it
that's what happens when ladies
- he said - drive a stick shift

mom didn't even care
it's only a car - she said
but I think she won't dare
take out the car again

dad called up his mechanic
the wife ruined the paint job
his voice had a hint of a panic
but mostly he's just a snob

trivial things such as these
stick to me like crazy glue
I feel like no one else sees
how life is annoyingly through

Life is bitching and moaning
it's pintching every penny
it's screwing and fucking
it's gossiping plenty

about this and that
about you and her
I can't settle for that
I'll never be her...

I'll never be anyone but me
I'll be crashing my own car
and I'll get up and see
that it's not very far

what life has in store for me
but will I accept it...?
will I be content or even happy?
there are many things I won't admit

especially about what's inside
their life is my soundtrack
that I use to safely hide
the feeling that I can't hack...




Sem comentários: