quinta-feira, 7 de fevereiro de 2013

Fuck My Life


My inspiration is a shooting star
burning out towards where you are
With your every word I die inside
because I always knew you lied

The sun never shone only for me

darkness never crumbled to the sea
You left and my heart became a bruise
sitting in a corner with the blues

And when I look at you now smilling

I wonder what the hell was I thinking?
What I thought was love was only obsession
dysfunctional longing for imperfection

It was nothing and I have moved on

still everything I thought I felt is gone
I realize now I never knew love at all
and never in my life have I felt so small

After this life-changing realization

that years of draggin this infatuation
has crippled me and prevented my living
but still... I am here and forgiving.

I push forward through day and night

moving closer towards the light
shining and warming my rosy cheeks
and life starts to feel less bleek...

But in the end I know I lie to myself

whenever I see him with someone else
And everything I felt rushes back in
crawling deeper and deeper under my skin.

And the moving on was nothing but bullshit

I find myself drowning in a big pool of it
always damning my apparent lack of luck
Here's to you, you miserable fuck!

Sem comentários: