segunda-feira, 30 de julho de 2012

Not Even You



throbbing headaches and sleepless nights
you're long gone, gone from my sight
but never for one second out of mind!
My body could brake and I could go blind
But you would always roam in my thoughts
because I am the one you unwillingly caught
And you said I am not the one for you
now I hang my head as I sit here feeling blue.
I asked you to give it to me straight
put me out of my misery, better now than too late.
But now I know when I first looked in you eyes
it was then too late and I could see my demise.
My heart will forever be hollow and broken
put your hear to my chest, you can hear the ocean.
Songs of yesterday whispered around me
remind me of the person I used to be...
But the person I am now can only dream
of being a person with self-esteem.
I am the ghost that roams these halls
with no one to hear my lonely calls.
I look up waiting for my black crow
to show me where I should go...
For I am weak and cannot go on like this
living an empty life knowing what I miss.
Looking hard through old memories
filled with regreat and apologies
to everyone I ever loved or knew
But no one seems to care, not even you...

Sem comentários: