sábado, 28 de abril de 2012

Medicated Daze

Sobriety hit me like a ton of bricks
all I could think about was another fix
diving deeper and deeper into misery
reality isn't as fun as it should be to be
I locked myself up in deafening silence
every action I could take is up to chance
I close my eyes and I drift off to nothing
no thoughts no feelings no suffering...
the medicated daze keeps me in my place
away from thoughts of your sweet face...
The hand that life dealt was forged in fear
time stands still but soon it'll disappear
my thoughts of you I want to erase
I fall in deeper away from your grace
all theses memories they will never fade
but my lonely life is this mess I made
a quilted cage wraped up in happy pills
away from everyone and any kind of thrills
now there's nothing left to say or to do
there's no tomorrow, there's no more you...

Sem comentários: