domingo, 1 de abril de 2012

Words Collide



All words collide inside my mouth
and crash at the tip of my tongue
consuming all glimpse of youth
and any pain still left unsung...
my shapeless shadow dances around
while I am perfectly still
my silence as kept life bound
in a box against it's will
And the words I dare not speak
are pushed deep down within
I feel so tired and weak
fighting a battle I can't win.
Every word that my mind breeds
is a seed trying to take root
trying to shape all of my needs
into sentences no one can dispute
I close my eyes and merge with silence
you may take my life but never my soul
you have my words but not their essence
because you don't understand my world.
My words keep on crashing inside
and they create a perfect chaos
they are a secret I can't hide
they are the source of great loss.

Sem comentários: