quarta-feira, 18 de abril de 2012

Fridays



Friday, please come soon!
Bring him back to me
By the light of the moon
I can see it all clearly
His lips trying to find mine
his hands exploring my skin
and when he reaches my neckline
I surrender and I give in
to this esquisite ecstasy
the world slowly sheads away
and I'm where I should be
in is arms where I lay
my heart races his own
both beating like a drum
creating a perfect song
with increasing volume...
perfection comes on friday
time, please fly fast
bring him without delay
and make our time last
freeze this perfect moment
in our thoughts and memories
in words both deafening and silent
keep away all the mondays
let the week be made of fridays
so that we're not long apart
and every minute we seize
will live forever in my heart.

Sem comentários: