terça-feira, 2 de agosto de 2011

"sorry we're closed"



I wish I could crawl out of my shell and hug the world. But the world wants nothing to do with me. I dream of you sometimes... faceless and perfect. Lying in your nameless arms I feel safe. Your other wordly breath on my skin is warm and soothing. Your soft touch seems to bring me back to life. I wake up and the heart that was broken many times before feels hope. I know we're under the same skies looking up at the same star talking up to the same moon. You'll put my shattered heart back together and hold my hand. Do you think of me like I dream of you?

Every step that we take is a step closer... But for now I'll hang up a "sorry we're closed" sign on my heart and just live. The missing piece will soon come along to complete me.

Sem comentários: