terça-feira, 16 de agosto de 2011

complicating uncomplicated things...



I often wonder why some people have the natural born talent to complicate everything. My last post was kind of insane and I will let you know why. The truth is that I am surrounded by people that complicate every little thing and thrive on gossip. As you well know gossip as a very particular snowball effect - for example, you say "la" and when it reaches it's full potential it's now a "la-di-da-di-da"! D'you understand? I'm not big on all that drama. I absolutely get bored and annoyed with drama queens and there are many around me. Also there are is a growing group (or sect?) of drama kings. You all know what drama queens (and/or kings) are right? I can't stand all their bickoring and making everything about them and they're always playing the role of the victim. I absolutely stay away from all that crap. Because it is what it is - absolute crap! I am a dreamer... I day-dream all the time and I am always looking forward to the night fall so I can go to bed and slip into the dream realm. I like to imagine all kinds of alternative realities and get sucked into them. I find that everything is very clear to me. But sometimes I get messed up because I'm in the midst of people that complicate the uncomplicated. It's like living in a town of emotional vampires that are constantly at me trying to suck the life out of me. I feel like I won't be able to fight them off much longer. I am so tired. There's very little energy in me to fight off all the evil people that surround me. But I most absolutely die trying. And this is my life! A constant battle against drama and gossip. A true apic fight against everything I loath. A war against people that wish I wasn't here and try their best to get me to leave. Well... I have news for all of you! I'm not going anywhere! Deal with it!

5 comentários:

Eddy disse...

Stand tall human! And meet your faith!
But for now, how about you leave that world for a while, come into mine, help me write a short story :D

Edna disse...

Glad to! Let me now on facebook what the story is about! I love short stories! I've been reading a lot of those lately. :)

Eddy disse...
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
Miss LoZa disse...

The post is more that wonderful
and i'm facing the same promblem ,, and i decide to do the same solution !

Edna disse...

Miss LoZa, thanks for your comment. I am happy to know that other people think and feel the same way that I do. It's conforting to know we're not alone. :)