terça-feira, 16 de maio de 2017

Today



Today I remembered a boy who had movie-man for a nickname. Cine for short. I remember the night we sang to each other songs we both had written. His song I can still hear within me and on youtube, as it seems. It was one of his bands "hits", if ever they had one. Every time I hear it, or remember it, I cry.

I don't know what happened or why we drifted, if we drifted, it hurt though. It hurt me deeply because I was so much in love with him. And when he just passed by the next day like nothing had happened and just winked like it was meant to be a secret, I died a little inside. It was like I was choking and I couldn't breathe. I don't know what happened. And I never will know. It's been 20 years... Life goes on.

I'm not sure if he loved me, liked me or just used me. I know that night was perfect. We made love. For a while it felt like we were the only two people left in the world. Then, I fell asleep. He left. And we went back to being... whatever it was we were or are. Friends. He moved on. I moved on. But that night and his beautiful song remains with me.

Heaven was in his arms.



Sem comentários: