sexta-feira, 7 de abril de 2017

Take me back to the night we met



This song... I first heard it watching "13 reasons why" but I have to say... it took me back to my own past and I remembered how fucked up high school was and how it just got worst durin college. Listening to this song makes me think of you. I haven't seen or heard from you in a long time but I remember our innocence and fleeting happiness. This song captures a moment in time, from my past... sometimes I wish I could go back and relive that moment. Sometimes I do. I close my eyes and I am taken back to that night we met. And we dance. We dance and say nothing, but we say everything. Our silence is louder than anything and the world melts away... Then I open my eyes and I am back in my room listening to this song. Sometimes in a loop. Sometimes I listen to our song. Sometimes I cry. But every time I die.

Sem comentários: