quarta-feira, 26 de abril de 2017

I'm not what you need



It's not me... I'm not the one you're looking for, nor am I the one you dream of. I'm not the one you need. I am fire and I am ice. I am stillness and I am furious sound. I am a witch's wind and soft lullaby. I am everything, I am nothing. As for hate and love... I am neither. 

I am not the love you are looking for, I am not the one you found. I am not the hate you now harbor within since I left. I am nothing, I am everything. 

I am not what you need, I am not love, or passion, or grace. I am not the obedient wife you dream of, I am not the happy girlfriend you wanted to show off. I am not the evil spinster cursing your life. I am not the witch who stole your heart. I was a replacement... and for some time you were happy with these delusions that I might be what you need... but I am not. I am not what you need. I am not what you want.

I am a free spirit. I am me. I am a wild fire set by misery. I am the rain that pours as mystery. I am and I am not. I am all, I am nothing. But as for happiness and sadness... I am neither.

I am unsure of everything, of myself. Of love and time and my role in this universe... but one thing I am so very sure of, down to the marrow of my bones, I'm not what you need. I am not the one you love. I am not her. And I shall never be anyone but myself. So there you have it... I am not what you need.




Sem comentários: