sexta-feira, 4 de fevereiro de 2011

See...



...misterious misery fell upon me
my life is not my own anymore
I look back and a broken door
that leads to a distant memory
is all I can see...

I am not where I want to be
I am not who I am
I am one of the damned
What they see is not me
but it's all they are able to see...

The night in me is now dawn
Day will never again come
Because the day is also gone
playful night and warm sun
are both taken from me
But no one else can see...

The fire in me is put out
I am weary, tired
and cannot shout
I'm no longer wired
that's what life's about
and only now I can see...

From my ashes nothing shall rise
because people don't chase myths
All I have left is a slow demise
a memory of wanting bliss
is all I want to see...

I am the walking dead
my body lives but my spirit dies
the memories kept in my head
echo in my silent cries
you can see them in my eyes...

Sem comentários: