segunda-feira, 28 de fevereiro de 2011

Last day of the month



Today is the last day of February... I don't quite know why but I am feeling a bit restless. The weather is kind of weird... it's like it hasn't made it's mind up... it doesn't quite know if it should rain or shine. I don't know what to do either... about anything! I don't know if I should by a new car or not... I don't know if I should go away for the weekend or not... I don't know if I should move out of my parents' house or not... I don't even know how to be! I don't quite feel like myself... I am starting to think I never knew who I really am. Existencial crap like this is starting to affect me and my hability to be in synch with myself. Reality is not what I expected. The real world keeps biting me in the ass. The truth is that nothing turned out like I planned. Abdolutely nothing! Is that karma? Or just bad choices? I guess I'll never know for sure... All I know is that I have to wake up everyday and live. And so I do... Does it take courage? I don't know... it is what it is.

Sem comentários: