segunda-feira, 14 de dezembro de 2015

The Saddest Girl in the World

Tonight I'll cry myself to sleep
Because my soul is his to keep
and before I am hallow as a shell
I must forget that I have lived well
Because holding  such memories
so vivid within that everyone sees
might make it harder for someone
to let go and completely come undone,
even for someone as fair as him.
And for a split second secrets dim...
I'm wrapped around his finger
I want to leave but I always linger.
I'm the saddest girl in the world,
the saddest girl without a soul.
My crystal clear sad eyes
are empty behind all these sighs.
reckless, helpless, young and numb!
fearless, hopeless, young and dumb!
empty, sad, afraid and all alone...
hardly alive, heart hardened to stone
by him, by the world, by the universe.
unable to push through and disperse
all these thoughts I wish to un-think.
erase, go back, and run back to me!
be kind, rewind, and I'll make you see
that what's to come is so much better
than what came before...


Sem comentários: