segunda-feira, 16 de fevereiro de 2015

New Beginings

I feel like someone breathed new life into me. Starting a new job at a different city is exactly what I needed. I feel so much better... I also quit smoking. I'm absolutely over the whole moping around feeling sorry for myself. It feels terrific knowing that you belong somewhere doing stuff that matters. It's the best feeling in the world. I'm in love with this job... I might just marry it! I'm sure I will.

I've been diving deeper into the story of Hindsight. I too wish I could go back in time and correct my most stupid mistakes. I would correct so many that I made recently. Funny how I regret most of the shit I let happen these past two or three years instead of all the stupid shit I did when I was younger. But you know what? All the stupid shit I did when I was young was fun and helped me learn about life and figure out who I am. The shit I let happen to me recently... was just stupid! I'm old enough to know better and not let stupid shit like that happen to me. Jesus! having people tell you that you have problems is really annoying especially when you don't have any! It's always annoying when people are trying to get you to admit you have an non-existing problem so they can feel validated or feel better about themselves... like... it's not all their fault. That's such bullshit and it really pisses me off. People should just admit they're assholes and move on. That would gain my respect. Not this projecting their bullshit onto others. That's just fucking lame.

By and by things are going to get better. I'll be able to see places I always wanted to see and do things I always wanted to do. And I'll see them and do them all on my own. I don't need anyone. I know who I am and I am perfectly happy being this person. And if anyone doesn't like who I am and who I was... well... that's just too fucking bad. I'm not going to change. Ever! Of course I might consider letting my sister tag alone because she's funny and we have fun together sometimes. I guess we can have fun together again... I'm not as somber as I was this past year. I have a new taste for life.

And this new beginning I worked hard for is slowly taking shape and it will bring amazing possibilities and so much awesomeness! I can feel it. I can feel it in my bones. I can taste it!

Sem comentários: