terça-feira, 29 de janeiro de 2013

Lost Love


My eye twitches and stress gets the best of me
Looking out my window I wonder if I'll ever be free
I think of who I used to be and who I am now
the person I was supposed to be
got lost on the way some how.

I drink too much coffee, I sip it from my cup everyday
and if you see my nostrils flare get out of my way
I never wanted to do this, never wanted to hurt you
I don't even know what else I should say
There's nothing you and I can do
to stop feeling this way...

And the million voices in my head each say a different thing
about the past, the present and what the future will bring
I just sit here and close my eyes and suddenly start to sing
I am trapped inside myself, caught up in my dream...

You are my passion, my love, my last breath.
You're the light that twinkles in my eye.
You live in my whispers and in my sighs.
Without you there's nothing but death...

I suddenly realize it's nothing but a distant memory
All that remains is the broken version of me that you see
You loved me for a second and then you were just gone
you left me out of breath and laying on the ground

I'm so tired of a life where I am nothing but a ghost
I'm so tired of all the lying and always fucking up!
Do you remember telling me to leave and to shut up?
But I'm still here to tell you and remind you
I'm the one who loved you the most!

Sem comentários: