sexta-feira, 18 de novembro de 2011

Open your eyes



open your eyes and turn your head
you're laying on a hospital bed
like a dead body in a casket
pushing daisies through a basket.

You can't move or say a word
you were never who they think you are
and as you let slip your soul
you thank God for all the scars

because they define you
they made you special
even if you thought it wasn't true
even though you thought them evil

open your eyes and see yourself here
I'm not the girl you think I am
I'm not who i appear to be
my life has been a sham...

I feel my soul slipping away
wasted feelings in my pocket
But I'm not the one who's crazy
I'll take them with me in my casket

I open my eyes and turn my head
I see myself staring back at me
I smile remembering what you've said
But I am not crazy...

3 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

Amazing......

Anónimo disse...

I don't know if you can read and write English (I am assuming you can, LOL) but I want to get in contact with you. It says, Lola, MSN, can you give me more that that? Like, is that Lola@ something, if you know what I mean? I hate to be posting this as a comment to your blog, which I truly find as I said "amazing", but yu can delete this comment off of your blog , but get in contact lee341977@gmail.com. Please, we have alot in common.

Edna disse...

Hello! Thanks so much for your feedback. It means a lot. I've added you on msn. Mine is edna_araujo@hotmail.com :)