quinta-feira, 16 de setembro de 2010

What if...?



The world is filled with "what ifs?...": "What if I had done this? What if I had done that? What if I had gone that way? What if I had gone nowhere?"... I usually never ask myself any of the "What if?..." questions but today I found myself drowning in them! A past love flickering away in the back of my head triggering old memories and feelings... I am feeling haunted and spent all afternoon asking myself "What if...?": I know most of you would say: "Fuck the what if! Go out there and find out!"... I would normally jump in with both feet but it's an impossible situation... my "What if...?" will forever remain an unanswered question eating away at the core of my being, haunting me with every breath and every kiss I give to another... I still haven't figured out how to let go and say goodbye... I thought I had but this flicker of an old flame as left me unhinged and distraught... and asking myself: "What if...?"

Sem comentários: