quarta-feira, 16 de junho de 2010

My Bucket List




- Watch my kid succed in life

- Visit Stonehenge

- Go to Spain, Italy, Greece, Scotland, Ireland, New Orleans...

- Drive a classic Ford Mustang

- Become a university professor

- Fall in love again

- Go to the opera

- Play in a band again

- Buy a house in the country with blue doors and a huge fucking front porch
- Write a book of poetry

- Write one hit song

- Buy a Gibson guitar

- Ride on a rollercoaster

- Go to a Renaissance Faire

- By obscenely expensive shoes that I'll only wear once (just to see what it feels like walking in expensive heels... I hate wearing them... but I'll give it a shot once)

- Have a huge 3 day party with my best friends

- Learn karate (even if I have to go to Japan)

- Find the love of my life

- Plant a field of sunflowers

- Serenade the love of my life

- (Actually) go to Japan and have the tea ceremony with the love of my life (I'll have to find the love of my life first)

- Decorate my parent's house

- Get an awesome cat (russian blue).

- Make a documentary

- Become vegetarian

- Do some charity work

- Play a kick-ass last gig (using the gibson guitar I bought previously)

- Visit the Louvre and other fine arts museums

- And finally, kick my ex in the nuts!

And I guess that's it. I can't think of anything else I'd like to do. If you can, just add stuff through your comments. ;)



Sem comentários: