sexta-feira, 23 de abril de 2010

Life...



I feel trapped... I never wanted to be a teacher and now it feels like I never knew how to e anything else. My creative blood has been sucked by the meanest vampire of all: university! I was never alowed to let my creativity flow freely. I was always repremanded when I tried to think or do somthing outside the box. The result: frustration, indifference, lack of motivation. And these led to the death of my being. I am but a shadow of the person I was before. Happiness is just a sweet memory, a wet dream I have sometimes and wish I would never wake up from. I watch all the lovely romantic movies and try to tell myself they're all crap. But then I look at my own life and realize that I wish it was a bit more like the romantic movies I sometimes see. Is it wrong of me to want a fairytale? Will I experience it one day? I don't know... All I can do is just live everyday in perfect harmony with myself. It is not my fault... it's just life.

Sem comentários: