quinta-feira, 28 de junho de 2012

Someone to Love


The world is made of quicksand
swallowing me up a bit more each day
I reach up hoping for a helping hand
but all I find are faces that betray

I've searched long for an answer
and I lived through their lies
but I wont live forever
and I will never grow wise

even when I'm on the other side
you'll always be in my broken mind
in secrets and memories that I hide
that I hold dear and divine.

The world has never been kind
but I keep a smile on my face
sometimes it's hard to find
amidst the world's disgrace

But hope is the last to die
and for as long as I live
and have strength in my sigh
my heart I will always give

to the one I can't seem to find
to the one I always dreamed of
someone that I can call mine,
someone that I can love...

Sem comentários: